View Profile sproggie

13 Movie Reviews

Very fun

good job!

Succeeds in my opinion because of the super-cute characters, smooth animation, and a great choice of audio to animation to.

thanks!

Flash

Even if this were not a flash movie, I still have to protect this because I agree with you.

In-effing-credible

If the subject matter weren't political, you have newgrounds first perfect 5.00 average score.

31 Game Reviews

Very well done game! Level 11 requires 4 bomb detonations, but it's not clear to me how to create bombs :(

RandomBC responds:

It is like a fish from the soda saga :)

This is a great game on so many levels. The math element makes it a learning experience without making it feel like work. The element of chance lets me forgive myself for not obsessively optimizing every single turn. The percentage feedback when you assign a target is an instant reward. Love this game.

This is fun. I scored 149, clearing the board, and no more enemies appeared. Only powerups.

PEU3 responds:

oops, i forgot to set an variable back to zero when restarting
problem solved!
thanks

1 Art Review

This is very cute. I think the shifty eyes and armful of cookies is delightfully vague; it engages the viewer by suggests a story. Is catthief sneaking them? stealing them? Just taking his fill?

My only critique would be that the cookie in his mouth reads as a chin. Also the forehead M markings are stark and don't look enough like fur imo. Could be horns?

Great work!